- Competitive Pay (positions starting at $17 per hour)
- Unlimited Overtime
- Paid training towards your HCA or CNA credentials.
- Benefits like Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, as well as mileage reimbursement.
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses
- Continuous rewards for exceptional work, hours worked incentives, year-round caregiver recognition, and appreciation programs, and more
- Meal Prep
- Shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping/Laundry
- Medication reminders
- Personal Care (Grooming & hygiene)
- HCA, CNA, or willingness to become certified
- At least 18 years of age
- At least 1 year of Caregiving experience
- Positive Attitude, Willingness to Learn, Honest and Reliability
- Ability to pass a drug screen, Background Check & Fingerprint
COVID Policy: All Caregivers are provided gloves, face masks & shields, as well as proper PPE training. PPE must be worn at all times while working.
According to Washington state law, caregivers do need specific training and licensing; however, assistance and training is available with villageplan™.
As clients’ needs change, we adjust to their care needs. Many of our caregivers work 25-30 hours a week and enjoy a flexible schedule, which allows for continuing education goals and spending time with family and friends.
villageplan™ pays a competitive salary and offers opportunities for caregivers to earn raises and bonuses.