Thank you for your interest in being a caregiver at villageplan™.
Caring for our Caregivers is what we do! At villageplan ™ we believe that our employees deserve the best, and we show this by providing them with competitive pay, benefits and awards that they deserve! We recognize that Caregiving is not just a job, but a career, and what better way to start and/or continue your career than with an organization that values, respects and appreciates all that you do.
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive Pay (positions starting at $17 per hour)
- Unlimited Overtime
- Paid training towards your HCA or CNA credentials.
- Benefits like Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, as well as mileage reimbursement.
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses
- Continuous rewards for exceptional work, hours worked incentives, year-round caregiver recognition, and appreciation programs, and more
Areas We Serve:
Pierce County, King County, Thurston County, Kitsap County, Snohomish County and Spokane County.
As a Caregiver at villageplan ™, you can expect to perform some, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Meal Prep
- Shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping/Laundry
- Medication reminders
- Personal Care (Grooming & hygiene)
- HCA, CNA, or willingness to become certified
- At least 18 years of age
- At least 1 year of Caregiving experience
- Positive Attitude, Willingness to Learn, Honest and Reliability
- Ability to pass a drug screen, Background Check & Fingerprint
COVID Policy: All Caregivers are provided gloves, face masks & shields, as well as proper PPE training. PPE must be worn at all times while working.
Do I need any type of certification or specific training to be a caregiver?
According to Washington state law, caregivers do need specific training and licensing; however, assistance and training is available with villageplan™.
What types of work schedules are available?
As clients’ needs change, we adjust to their care needs. Many of our caregivers work 25-30 hours a week and enjoy a flexible schedule, which allows for continuing education goals and spending time with family and friends.
What about starting salary?
villageplan™ pays a competitive salary and offers opportunities for caregivers to earn raises and bonuses.