At villageplan™ our goal is simple, to provide the best care possible to our Senior Community, to treat them like family! We can’t do that without compassionate, caring, and driven Caregivers on our side.
Who we are: For over 20 years, villageplan™ has provided clients with the highest quality of care and customer service. We are a locally owned and operated in-home care agency and geriatric care management firm. We believe that exceptional care begins with hiring exceptional employees. There is a big difference between care that keeps someone alive and care that brings someone to life. If you enjoy the dynamics of providing personalized one-on-one care that helps aging and vulnerable adults flourish in their homes.
**We have Guaranteed Hours available for Caregivers in the Pierce County region. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a supportive leadership team!**
Job Title: Guaranteed Hour Caregivers
Days/Hours: On-Call availability from 7:00AM- 7:00PM Monday- Friday up to 30 hours
Compensation: $17.75 – $23.45 per hour
As a CAREgiver at villageplan™, you can expect to perform some, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Meal Prep
- Shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Personal Care (Grooming and hygiene)
- HCA or CNA (NAR only accepted with an exemption letter)
- CPR Certification (preferred)
- Nurse Delegation (preferred)
- WA Food Handler’s Card (preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License & Auto Insurance
- Positive Attitude, Willing to Learn, and Reliable
- Must be willing to work with dogs and cats
- Must be willing to work in assigned region
- Must be willing to work with hospice clients
- Serve clients in Maple Valley, Auburn, and Kent
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay: $18.75 – 23.45/hour
- Additional pay: Weekend differential $1/hour
- Continuing Education
- Benefits – Medical*, Dental, Vision, 401K, EAP, and more!
- Continuing Training – Feel like you’re not understanding something? We offer advanced skills and one on one skills training to help keep your skills fine-tuned.
- 24/7 support! Our caregivers have access to supervisors around the clock for emergent needs
- Supportive environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.75 – $23.45 per hour
According to Washington state law, caregivers do need specific training and licensing; however, assistance and training is available with villageplan™.
As clients’ needs change, we adjust to their care needs. Many of our caregivers work 25-30 hours a week and enjoy a flexible schedule, which allows for continuing education goals and spending time with family and friends.
villageplan™ pays a competitive salary and offers opportunities for caregivers to earn raises and bonuses.