villageplan™ has provided clients with the highest quality of care and customer service, and that exceptional care is only made possible by hiring exceptional employees!
Our employees deserve the best, and we treat them with the utmost respect by providing them leading pay, benefits, and awards that they deserve! We recognize that Caregiving is not just a job, but a career, and what better way to start and/or continue your career than with an organization that respects and appreciates all that you do!
What We Offer Our TEAM:
- Leading Pay – Earn an income that reflects your dedication, experience, and desire to serve our Senior Community (Pay starting at $17, earn up to $22 per hour!)
- Continuous rewards for exceptional work, quarterly incentives, Caregiver appreciation, and more!
- Paid Tuition to become a Certified Home Care Aide
- Voluntary benefits available after 30 days of employment, – Dental, Vision, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, Telehealth, and more!
- Continuing Training – Skills always need to be fine-tuned and expanded upon! We offer advanced skills training, one on one mentorship, Client specific training, and CEUs
- Our supervisors were once our Caregivers, too! They offer support from a Caregiver’s perspective and are available when you need them.
- On-call emergency access to a member of our Home Care Team after business hours
As a CAREgiver at villageplan™, you can expect to perform some, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Meal Prep
- Shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Personal Care (Grooming and hygiene)
- HCA or CNA (NAR only accepted with an exemption letter) or be willing to commit to training and certification within 200 days of hire (Family First Senior Care pays for your tuition and offers a payroll deduct program for the cost of your state exam and application!)
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License & Auto Insurance & Personal Vehicle
- Willingness to travel within our service area
- Availability that includes one weekend day
- Positive Attitude, Willingness to Learn, Honest and Reliable
- Previous experience in Home Care preferred but not required
Who We Are:
villageplan™ is proud to have consistently received Employer of Choice by Best of Home Care! We provide our Caregivers and Staff with an environment of respect, dignity, inclusivity, and diversity; where they are encouraged to develop new skills that allow them to provide the best care to our Clients while establishing a rewarding career!
Thanks to our Caregivers, villageplan™ has been ranked Provider of Choice by Best in Home Care 10 years in a row.
Don’t just take our word for it! Read what some of our Caregivers and Supervisors have to say!
“I always feel valued and appreciated. I always feel heard if I have any questions or concerns. Another reason I love working for this company is the room to grow within the company. I always enjoy learning and expanding on my skills and there are so many resources to gain knowledge and skills.” – Colby
“I had my first interview to be a caregiver for villageplan™ in 2017 and here it is four years later and I’m a Home Care Supervisor who can pass along all the things I’ve learned to other people just starting out who also have that need inside them to give back.” – Joey
“The staff encourages and supports the caregivers. They are always available to help. Also has resources if needed and it’s the best company I have ever worked for.” – Kelli
“The staff encourages and supports the caregivers. They are always available to help. Also has resources if needed and it’s the best company I have ever worked for.”- Tammi
“villageplan™has a culture that fosters openness, communication, respect, mutual trust, and positive support. I was treated and valued as an asset. Caregiving is a rewarding occupation and villageplan™ is a good company to work for.” -Leslie
Why wait, apply today! Join a team that truly cares about its clients and caregivers.
According to Washington state law, caregivers do need specific training and licensing; however, assistance and training is available with villageplan™.
As clients’ needs change, we adjust to their care needs. Many of our caregivers work 25-30 hours a week and enjoy a flexible schedule, which allows for continuing education goals and spending time with family and friends.
villageplan™ pays a competitive salary and offers opportunities for caregivers to earn raises and bonuses.