Revenue Accountant - Spokane
Are you looking for meaningful work that impacts your community? If you’ve answered yes – this role is for you!
Villageplan is looking for an experienced Revenue Accountant to own the client billing process and secure revenue through invoicing. Help us bring sustainable care to Seniors in your community!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation with benefits like 401K matching, company Stock, and Pet insurance, in addition to Medical, Dental & Vision coverage 30 days from hire.
- Professional Growth through real-time feedback from peers, Leadership & Clients that helps you refine your workflows.
- An Innovative environment that allows you to share ideas & implement them in a fast-growing company.
What’s expected in the role:
- Complete bi-monthly billing processes.
- Manage client accounts & invoices to ensure timely payments.
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy, and process AR/AP needs for the company.
- Create & share monthly reports on spending and billable.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Advanced technology skills, using systems like Excel, and QuickBooks.
- 3+ years of Accounting & AR/AP experience.
- Strong organization: ability to pay close attention to details.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.