Intake & Client Education Specialist - Spokane
Do you like meeting new people? Does helping people bring you joy? If you’ve answered yes – this role is for you!
Villageplan is looking for an experienced Intake Specialist to help prospective clients better understand our services.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation with benefits like 401K matching, company Stock, and Pet insurance, in addition to Medical, Dental & Vision coverage 30 days from hire.
- Professional Growth through real-time feedback from peers, Leadership & Clients that helps you refine your workflows.
- An Innovative environment that allows you to share ideas & implement them in a fast-growing company.
What’s expected in the role:
- Manage conversations of interest and track them with a goal of scheduling intake meetings with our Business Development team.
- Discuss problems that Clients face and solve them by creating “Service Plans” that match their needs.
- Build relationships with clients so that they’re aware & receptive to new products, service enhancements, and Group Programs.
- Monitor your progress and learn from your data so that you’re constantly improving.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- Experience in consultative sales, lead warming, and marketing.
- At least 2 years of administrative work in long-term care or senior care setting.
- Comfort with technology; experience using CRMs like Insightly.
- Strong organization skills: ability to maintain digital client files & multiple schedules.