Expert Telecare Care Manager
villageplan™ is seeking exceptionally talented and motivated RN’s, Social Workers, and Counselors with a strong background in geriatric or complex family care to support our Experts on Call program to assist in expanding our telecare division nationwide to provide care to families and clients in need.
Ours is a team of next-level thinkers focused on enabling our clients to age in place and live their best life without the frustration of caregiver or complex care issues. If this sounds like a mission you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Our Expert Care Managers (ECM) consult directly with family caregivers, aging and complex clients and conduct a thorough needs assessment. Our ECMs provide a customized best-in-class plan of care for each client along with ongoing advocacy. We serve families, benefit plans, affinity organizations, as well as professional and physician referrals via our national network of Expert Care Managers comprised of RN’s, Social Workers, and Mental Health Counselors.
Our skilled interdisciplinary teams are specially trained to assess, plan and coordinate care when client families are:
- Stressed and overwhelmed by caregiving
- Seeking assistance and support in navigating modern, complex, health care systems
- Worried about their loved one’s health and well-being
- Overwhelmed by the management of multiple medications, diagnoses, and transitional care coordination
- Seeking a trusted resource for holistic senior care, active daily living plans, and safe pathways through overwhelming crises
Our Accredited Professionals serve as trusted family/client advocates and operate as the central point of communication from initial assessments to providing a holistic environment coupled with ongoing advocacy for medical, health, environmental, social, legal, insurance, and financial assistance. We eliminate the possibility of poor care decisions and unnecessary crises, while ensuring the needed resources and support systems required for the Family’s Plan-of-Care are securely in place.
Expert Care Manager Duties:
Principal duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct a telecare/virtual-care assessment of each client; charted in Athena Telehealth EHR, and develop a Plan-of-Care tailored to the client’s needs
- Adhere to a Standard of Practice and Code of Ethics
- Advocate for clients or patients at all acuity levels via telecare
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients’ medical or physical conditions and to assess client needs
- Work in partnership and become proficient in the utilization of locator sources and tools to pair patient, client, or family caregiver with community resources
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress/challenges according to measurable goals described in Plan-of-Care
- Accurately document, chart, and record clients’ billing information, billable hours, and notes
- Learn and become a subject matter expert for VillagePlan services and delivery protocol
- B.S./Master’s degree in Nursing
- Certified Social Worker or Counselor (MSW/LSW/LMHC )
- BC, CCM, CMC, CHPRN, or other advanced certification
- Certification in geriatrics or experience as a Professional Geriatric Care Manager
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial business environment
Job Type: Full-time