Expert Intake Coordinator
villageplan™ is seeking exceptionally talented and motivated intake specialists for our expanding telecare division which is enabling us to obtain a nationwide reach to families and clients in need. Join a team of next-level thinkers whose guiding mission is to enable our clients to age in place. If this sounds like a mission you’d like to join, we want to hear from you.
Our Expert Intake Coordinators (EIC) talk directly with family caregivers and clients, identifying their aging-in-place or family/eldercare needs while providing information on our program/benefit details. The EIC matches this information to an Expert Care Manager who will assess and serve as the professional liaison during initial consultations.
The position operates as a trusted advocate for family clients and operates as part of a dynamic interdisciplinary team who resolves episodic needs using proper support systems at your fingertips. The EIC conducts maintains regular outreach to serve families, benefit plans, affinity organizations, professional and physician referrals while providing invaluable intake coordination locally and via our national network of Expert Care Managers consisting of RN’s, Social Workers and Counselors.
Our Accredited Care Management team serves as the family’s advocate and central point of communication. We prevent poor care decisions and unnecessary crisis while coordinating the needed resources and support team commitments required for the Family’s Plan-of-Care.
Expert Intake Coordinator Duties:
- Responsive and detail-oriented follow-up communication with Inquiries and Family Clients seeking to receive proper services
- Meticulous note-taking during Telecare Intake and timely completion of “SnapShot” summaries of such Intake details
- Collaborate with internal and external professionals to achieve best coordination and solutions for client needs
- Refer family client per protocol and reference resources to community resources to assist with ADL’s and in-home care needs
- Learn and become a subject matter expert (SME) for all VillagePlan services; packaged products and programs; and AthenaHealth Family Portal features and benefits
- Proficiency in CRM System, “Insightly” for Inquiry tracking and reporting
- Work within a team setting as Team Leader to achieve quality assurance and performance standards on behalf of the Client’s Satisfaction and Company’s Objective
- Minimum A.A. Degree with a healthcare credential
- 2+ years experience in intake for health care preferred
- Strong affinity for customer service
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Computer and technology proficient
- Prior experience in community-based professional healthcare management environment
- Previous patient intake or medical office administration a plus
- Advanced (registered) nursing degree or Social Work
- Care Management Accreditation of Experience
- Prior in-bound Telemarketing / Sales for Home Care or Healthcare Services
- Experience working in a high-growth small business environment is a plus
Job Type: Full-time