Community Outreach Manager
Thank you for your interest in being on our Administrative team.
Community Outreach Manager - Pierce County
Do you like meeting new people? Want to impact Seniors in your community? If you’ve answered yes – this role is for you!
Villageplan is looking for an engaging Community Outreach Manager to build new relationships and elevate awareness of villageplan’s services and their impact for Seniors.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation with benefits like 401K matching, company Stock, and Pet insurance, in addition to Medical, Dental & Vision coverage 30 days from hire.
- Professional Growth through real-time feedback from peers, Leadership & Clients that helps you refine your workflows.
- An Innovative environment that allows you to share ideas & implement them in a fast-growing company.
What’s expected in the role:
- Identify needs in our communities and create plans to solve them through villageplan’s Counseling & Care Management services.
- Strengthen existing referral partnerships and strategize ways to increase referral volume.
- Effectively measure & track referrals by updating our CRM system, Insightly.
- Plan, organize and develop client leads with our development team to meet key company goals.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing & sales. Specific experience in home-care outreach is a plus.
- Comfort with technology, using Microsoft products, and our CRM system, Insightly.
- Strong communication skills + the ability to present to Senior Leadership & prospective community organizations.
- Willingness to travel within your community, at least 50% of your week.