Community Outreach Manager
With over 45 years of combined experience, villageplan™ has provided only the highest level of care and customer service, made possible only by hiring exceptional industry leaders who represent villageplan™’s core values, mission, and vision; that everyone should have access to an expert to help them navigate the challenge of caregiving and care services. We do this by changing the way people care for aging loved ones!
villageplan™ is seeking an industry-experienced Business Development Manager that will represent the assigned business unit, by designing and executing community outreach resulting in sales activities that increase the acquisition of long-term home care and care management clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide visibility of company services and retail produced the Community as a liaison and consultant in support of the overall villageplan™ Marketing goals
- Initiate, develop and build strong, lasting community referral relationships
- Operate as a subject matter expert on all company offerings
- Develop new Client leads within and through the referral community
- Strengthen and follow-up on existing Client leads
- Travel as required
- Strengthen and identify new and existing care management/caregiver service opportunities
- Identify new public relations opportunities and promote company services and retail products
- Effectively track and report on referral related activities and marketing outcomes
- Effectively plan, organize, and develop client leads and contact while creating a book of business
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Specialist using various marketing and reporting tools including web and software-based tools create strategic sales and other media collateral
- Prepare outreach presentations targeting local small and large groups including potential clients and referral partners
- Develop referral sources in the community
- Client lead conversion and follow-up
- As approved, promote villageplan™ at tradeshows, health fairs and other types of events for both client and caregiver opportunities
- Maintain social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Internal Company Requirements:
- Meet company Marketing Goals and specific key performance indicators
- Track company website analytics data, search engine rankings and update content
- Track, maintain and report on customer relationship data within home care software
- Develop, maintain, and update content of advertising; including client and career-related
- Assist in the creation of client and referral newsletters and press releases
- Create and submit for approval Marketing Projects that consist of a purpose, goals, and cost for the project.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of two years of college preferred
- 2 years or more of marketing and/or sales experience. Preference for individuals with health care services related sales or previous home care marketing experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of home care industry is highly desired
- Computer and technology proficient with Microsoft products and web-based applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed and able to plan and work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Able to collaborate with others. Goal oriented.
- Able to adapt to potentially demanding situations when needed
- Follow instructions accurately.
- Able to multi-task with projects and initiatives.
- Able to present a positive approach and attitude when working with referral partners and potential clients.
- Able to develop and give oral presentations to small and large diverse groups.
- Able to write clear and complete content for various information sources.
- Able to cold-call, meet new individuals, and develop relationships with referral base.
- Able to make decisions within the scope of the role.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent travel within the community promoting company products and offerings
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times.
- Frequent presentations to a variety of audiences
- High level of interaction with potential clients and or referral partners/agencies in communal settings
Job Type: Full-time