Lead Home Care Supervisor - King County
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to grow your leadership skills and shape the future for new Caregivers? If you’ve answered yes – this role is for you!
Villageplan is looking for an experienced leader to oversee a team of award-winning caregivers and manage the delivery of high-quality home care for Seniors. In this role, you’ll meet new clients, and serve as a Mentor for home-care field staff.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation with benefits like 401K matching, company Stock, and Pet insurance, in addition to Medical, Dental & Vision coverage 30 days from hire.
- Professional Growth through real-time feedback from peers, Leadership & Clients that helps you refine your workflows.
- An Innovative environment that allows you to share ideas & implement them in a fast-growing company.
What’s expected in the role:
- Ensure all clients are receiving the highest quality of care, and serve as an advocate for your clients & their needs.
- Conduct initial Home Care assessments & work with other Teams to successfully match Care Services with clients in your community.
- Provide direction, coaching, and support to caregivers in real-time. Find creative ways to engage & celebrate Caregivers in their work.
- Assess changes within your client’s health conditions. Collaborate with other Teams to provide sustainable solutions.
- Build relationships within your community; Help to grow Villageplan’s reach and care delivery.
Qualifications we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in a home-care or facility-care setting.
- An active CNA or LPN license in WA state.
- Reliable transportation with a valid Driver’s license & auto insurance.
- Flexibility for on-call coverage.